LIBERTUS II - The forces of nature


To walk inside the great illusion
is not easy

Because everyone interprets
but never look for anything else
what it’s given to him

Poor madmen!

A long time ago
that I came out of your prisons

But there are not many people outside

So?
just shut up
in the din of certainties

often unbearable

and taste fully
the joy of mysteries
the colors of the moment
the foam of silences

October 2018, 8th
This morning I did my usual hike to the Aigrettes basin. I do it once or twice a week. I like this forest tranquility, far from everything. Sometimes nature sounds very strange, growls or sings according to his mood, his colors. Not so long ago, I had the luxury of bathing in one of the basins that follow the river called "The creeper's arm". There is never anyone there, access is not easy. Absolute tranquility in icy water. Then I went back up the hill to find the path back.

Today, I did not go up the hill, I just went down the river, feet in the water, up to the middle in some places, sometimes slipping. It took me an hour longer than usual. This is important because during this hour, the sound of the water flowing, throws, slips betwen the rocks is strong and it's called "the white noise". However, when I arrived at the end of the hike, I realized that my tinnitus had seriously decreased.


Strange? Not that much! The white noise treatment of tinnitus exist. I tried it but I didn't wait enough to appreciate the effects and I prefer to listen music. But now, you can be sure I will go back there.

Shortly after, I painted "The foam of silences", oil on canvas, 135 x 95 cm. Every time I look at it, I think of that famous morning when silence became a hope.







Comments

Popular Posts